Thursday, January 8, 2009

Im a T-Gauge OWNER!!!

Hooray!!! I am now the proud owner of some very smaaaalll trains!! I dont think I will ever get used to how small this Gauge actually is. As soon as I got home the trains and track were out of there respective boxes. I might say here how very impressed I am with the packaging. Top job Eishindo!! Everything was well packaged with minimal movement and secures with tape.
The first test run went well with no issues to report. The only thing of note is that one powered car travels faster than the other. That is of no issue as I plan to convert it to a Victorian Railways locomotive/railcar and will most likely be running them independantly.
I have also purchased an aluminum case to build the layout in. I will post pictures as soon as possible. With regards to the layout it will be Victorian prototype. I have written down a list of features that I would like to include on the layout that would suit this prototype. These include a trestle bridge (likely to be on the corner), a cutting and embankment plus a small VR station and Goods Shed.
This is where I leave you for now. As mentioned earlier I will post pictures up as soon as possible. Take care.

Adrian

No comments: