Here are a couple of pictures of my briefcase layout. As you can see I have put in a few things since the last post! The semaphore signal is scratch built with small pieces of styrene. I used the wrong paint therefore the paint actually was applied a bit heavier than I had wished so I might have to redo this at a later date.
The platforms are made from styrene and topped with fine sandpaper to give a bit of decture to the platform surface. I have started putting in fence posts to keep in the newly added paddocks of cows and sheep. I was in a bit of a rush for the exhibitions to get some buildings completed so the buildings you see (with the exception to the house on the hill) were built and painted merely hours before the exhibition opening. These I hope to replace with much higher detailed buildings at a later date.
For the road I have applied fine sand blasting grit to give that bitumen effect. The lines were also added shortly before the expo and need to be redone.
Its a continuing work in progress but I still enjoy tinkering with it.