Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Post

I have noticed that many "T-Gaugers" have blogs and I have found these to be a valuable resource. We thought we might start our own dedicated to this amazing scale, and maybe sneak a bit of N scale in as well! I have yet to purchase my T gauge set yet however have the funds set aside eagerly awaiting availability.
My name is Adrian Zomer and I live in country Victoria, Australia. I have started this blog as a join venture between myself and fellow Victorian Railways (VR) T/N modeller Paul Blake, a very talented modeller who's scratchbuilt VR AE Wagon has already appeared on the 'Talking T Gauge' Forums (http://talkingtgauge.s2.bizhat.com/talkingtgauge-ftopic79.html)
I mostly model in Victorian N scale. I was designing an N scale layout however might put this design to a T gauge layout first.
I will keep you updated on the progress of the design of this layout and any further updates with Pauls scratchbuilding projects.

Adrian

No comments: